Technology Reaction

Photograph of a person interacting with technology by user NordWood Themes.
Source: Unsplash.

As far as blogging goes, I do not have much experience past using the website Tumblr for a few years in middle and high school. I have created my own websites in the past, but they were very simple and their purposes were either for school or work. The technology that I have most experience in for this class is image editing. I have used Preview on Mac for several years for general editing purposes, and I have many editing apps and websites that I am familiar with. Throughout the semester, I would really like to work on learning how to format websites so that they can become exactly what I want them to be since that skill set will be extremely useful for the rest of my schooling and career.

This class's biggest difference compared to other classes that I have taken previously is the use of a blog to post assignment responses and the use of a website other than Canvas to find assignments. Although it is different and will take a bit to get used to, I appreciate the opportunity to learn new ways of posting information and sharing it!

Comments

Popular Posts