Growth Mindset: Explore the CATS

Source: You can do it
I chose this picture because the kitten in it is absolutely adorable! I also love this quote and have used it as inspiration since I first started college. It is so short and simple, but also so motivating at the same time. Seeing the larger cat guiding the kitten along reminds me of my mom who says this to me quite a bit, so it made me smile when I saw this picture. 

Source: To grow yourself, you must know yourself
I honestly chose this picture because it looked so funny when I first saw it. The cat staring at itself in what appears to be a baking sheet seems like something me and my roommates' cats would do as well. I also have never heard this quote before, but I think it is such a great one! I interpret it as saying you have to know yourself and what you are capable of doing before you will be able to grow, which I resonate with.

Comments

  1. Hi! I like this post because im a cat person, also i enjoy the pictures you choose. I think they are very interesting and I like the quotes that come with them. I like how you used this oppurtunity to express your love of cats and create a motivation page. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts